Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

What you have in your mind, David Firth?

u always have crazy stuff. I dont know what kind of crack you smoke or what, but this shit is cool! So the same thing with the others stuff you have.

...keep smoking that crazy crack and dreaming crazy shit on acid.
...good.

Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7 Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7

HAHA HEHE HOHO

HAHAHA, thats funny. I like it. funny stuff.

Bezo responds:

You missed HIHI and HUHU. I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to seeing you again for KOTKVIII.

-Bezo.

Skateboard Demo Skateboard Demo

OK

It seems is like rotoscoping or something. Put some sound or something at least.

kegel: stopping for gas kegel: stopping for gas

What tha..?

Fuck. He he. Cool graphics, not bad. Is funny drinking beer and watching this.

Zito Zito

Not bad....cool

Cool graphics and animation. Also the timing and anticipation are good. But is a story that is kinda boring. Is the type of flash I just want to see only once, not like I want to see it again or something. But you did a good job with graphics and stuff.

6 Feet Under 6 Feet Under

Not bad

Cool stuff. Like the graphics are not bad. Maybe the sound thing can be fixed a little. The animation is good, good movement and stuff.

Barney's Day Out Barney's Day Out

What random stuff?....

That is random, but at least makes me laugh a little. It looks easy flash. The sounds can be better. Also, when the guy was talking at the beggining, it wsa kinda fast. I was trying to see what he was doing and reading at the same time, but i missed some of what he said.

02: Pete Goes To The Pub 02: Pete Goes To The Pub

what tha fuk?

Kinda cool, sounds sucks, ok graphics? Maybe fix the sounds and stuff it will be better. I dont know what are those things, bugers? is kinda cool .

DanceFest DanceFest

Ok but...

The music is ok, the graphics most of it sucks, but is kinda of entertaining.

Grave Shopping Grave Shopping

HEHEHE

That dog is horny, Cool graphics. U should do a scene with anna masturbating or something