Karbon - Infection Karbon - Infection

good...

is good stuff, but for a fact i know you dont really make the beats but use riffs(already made beats, or sound loops)... if u know what i mean. if u really make the music, tell me what plugin u use for the bass?

Karbon responds:

I use my own beats, fyi. I made the sub myself.

evil dub(beta) evil dub(beta)

Cool....

I can tell u use FL Studio, I use it. The beat is too simple, maybe if u change the kick and the snare or something. And add some effects too. For the melody u used the piano roll, right? I like the gate effect, or chopping....but still, I think it needs more effects, and maybe a synth with a better bass at the background.

sonicxtreme responds:

thankx......

tis is looooooooong tis is looooooooong

U SUCK

Men, u can get full software at limewire.
is not original cause it sounds like u r using acid pro the demo version with a bunch of already made sounds.

boooooooo!

linksman11 responds:

well im convinced i used acid pro but except the boo was a little immature and not old enought to watch the vigana shong i may be 13 but im more damn maturwe now than you'll ever be but ive had allot of reviews for audio so far and i say fuk u

Chaoz Devotion Hawk Remix Chaoz Devotion Hawk Remix

Question!

Sounds good. Ok..... now, one thing. Do u tried to make the same sound from the original song or u tried to do the same melody with similar sound structure?/.....

Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

Not bad motha fucka

I like the melody and the way it change. it sound like u put some savage gaps in it in the middle part. Only one thing i might say, for the beat try to do more diversity in it. The melody is good, is not bad. The beat is ok, it sound like a simple beat only. Try to put the same effort u did for the melody to the beat, and then u'll see some better results. ...more cuts and stuff, if u know what i mean.

Organized Chaos Organized Chaos

Sorry.....but.

Hmmm... i dont rally like this one man. Is distorted first, then u said u use a looped-based program with premade loops and stuff. I really think that using premade stuff is not original, unless u change it a lot and whatever. In my recomendation, try using FLStudio 5, is a very good program and is one of the easiest to learn and use, and u can make more proffesional stuff with it. U can make your own loops here too, then exported and use another loop-based program if u want but u can make the whole song in it anyways.

Area 6 Area 6

Good short.

Not bad at all. I like it. It really sounds like for an action game or something shooting. Reminds me a little bit of old games that u have to go throu the level and u can only jump and go to the right or left with low graphics but changed to a futuristic out of space something. I dont know how to explain that. But is good anyways. Cool.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

hey it is for a space shooter, and I'll be done in a week.

_Rush_ _Rush_

Good

Not bad song. It also reminds me of late 90's trance. U know, with the traditional trance sound for the melody. Its good anyways.

Calm Night Calm Night

Tatatan teteten!

Imagine take a pill of X and U r on the floor with vicks on your face..... I like the melody. Is kind of depressing or something but goes with the title. Good.

f2x1 responds:

Every thing in this song is working together!
ThanX for reviewing!

Cold XTC Cold XTC

Good

Good song. The synths fx r cool. It kind of remind me of dancing with a girl drunk touching her body softly, with the white smoke around and lights all over and shit.
....the only thing i will say is that the melody sound is like a typical Trance sound a lot of people use. Its great thou'.

f2x1 responds:

ThanX for the review!
The sound is typical coz when i was making this song i was experimenting with that kind of sound !
---------------------
on this page is stored my 3 years history!