Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

What you have in your mind, David Firth?

u always have crazy stuff. I dont know what kind of crack you smoke or what, but this shit is cool! So the same thing with the others stuff you have.

...keep smoking that crazy crack and dreaming crazy shit on acid.
...good.

Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7 Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7

HAHA HEHE HOHO

HAHAHA, thats funny. I like it. funny stuff.

Bezo responds:

You missed HIHI and HUHU. I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to seeing you again for KOTKVIII.

-Bezo.

Skateboard Demo Skateboard Demo

OK

It seems is like rotoscoping or something. Put some sound or something at least.

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

Not bad....cool

Is cool stuff. I do music my own, and i do DnB, so is kinda cool to play around with it when bored, but it will be better if u include like a record button for a min or something, so we can replay what we do.

...Also, i have seen this kind of stuff before. Just a recomendation, if u do another version, it be fun if when u press a button some kind of graphics or something happens, to make it more interesting and different.

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

Good game

Entertaining. Not bad. I like the hats.

Cow curling Cow curling

Not bad....cool

Cool game. Maybe with a couple of beer would be better to play it

Karbon - Infection Karbon - Infection

good...

is good stuff, but for a fact i know you dont really make the beats but use riffs(already made beats, or sound loops)... if u know what i mean. if u really make the music, tell me what plugin u use for the bass?

Karbon responds:

I use my own beats, fyi. I made the sub myself.

evil dub(beta) evil dub(beta)

Cool....

I can tell u use FL Studio, I use it. The beat is too simple, maybe if u change the kick and the snare or something. And add some effects too. For the melody u used the piano roll, right? I like the gate effect, or chopping....but still, I think it needs more effects, and maybe a synth with a better bass at the background.

sonicxtreme responds:

thankx......

tis is looooooooong tis is looooooooong

U SUCK

Men, u can get full software at limewire.
is not original cause it sounds like u r using acid pro the demo version with a bunch of already made sounds.

boooooooo!

linksman11 responds:

well im convinced i used acid pro but except the boo was a little immature and not old enought to watch the vigana shong i may be 13 but im more damn maturwe now than you'll ever be but ive had allot of reviews for audio so far and i say fuk u